Monday, January 25, 2016

Create a Purchase Credit note in AX7

1. Create purchase order with negative quantity
It is useful when there is no reference to specific purchase order or Return merchandise authorization is not required. In other word, company can return any item to vendor without any negotiation or notification.
This process is same as normal purchase order process with negative quantity.

2. Create a return purchase order.
 Return order is created in reference to specific purchase order and it should be authorized by vendor i.e. vendor should provide RMA number which indicates the permit for return of goods to vendor.


Please click here or below link watch the video for Create or edit a purchase credit note in Dynamics AX7


1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Create checks that have Blank status for D365FO

  Introduction Microsoft released a new Feature in version 10.0.3 of  Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations related to Checks in Blank ...